Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Signs of Spring!

Today as I was walking to class (for midterms, yikes!) I took notice of all the little glimpses of spring that are beginning to emerge now that it's March. On my walk back from school after 3 hours of intense midterm-taking, I decided to relax by making my usually brisk walk into a stroll, and to take pictures of the first signs of spring. Here is my adventure.


A Bradford Pear tree blooming on campus. I love these because they bloom so early in the year. Of course, they smell bad, though. But they sure are pretty!

Now for a quick lunch at The Yellow Deli!
They had some beautiful flowers hanging outside.




More lovely flowers lining the entrance of TYD.

I pass this adorable house every time I walk to school, and I just love it.
The colors are very fresh and spring-y, and the garden is wonderful.


This was such a beautiful sight! Bradford Pears all the way down 8th Street.
It made my day!

The front yard of a wonderful little house. This rose bush and tree are brilliant!
Especially with the yellow flowers next to the fence.


A beautifully bright, but gloomy daffodil. It was overcast today.
Must have been missing the sun.

Even the tree in our front yard is budding!
It's going to be bright pink and beautiful!

Spring is truly my favorite time of year! I love that everything is beginning to bloom and produce new life. It makes me very happy.

God bless,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment