Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Garden is coming together!

Today is an exciting day. I have officially finished my garden, which lays in my parent's front yard. Yesterday I got down and dirty and finished planting my flowers. I was unable to do it last week because everyday I had time, the weather didn't agree and rained a lot. Finally yesterday, even though it was a little chilly, I finished. Now I'm in the process of finishing some potted plants that will go on my parents' front porch and my back porch. I'm very excited because I have a lot of different, colorful flowers. Soon I'll post a list on here with pictures. So far my garlic has sprouted, which is wonderful because I only planted it about 2 weeks ago. And some of my flowers from last year have sprouted as well. I can't exactly remember which ones, but I'm pretty sure it's the daffodils. This morning I began potting the flowers for my back porch. I have an azalea, poppies, and some basil. Okay, a lot of basil. I also have a pot of basil at my parents house. We love fresh basil!
There's one thing I need to work on now. A name. Yes, I want a name for my garden. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome. :) Now I'm off to class!

God Bless,
Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment