Friday, July 8, 2011

The Beatles Friday

Yay, it's here again! My favorite day of the week- Friday (and not just because I get to post Beatles' songs today). I've been looking forward to this post since last Friday. I even wrote down which songs I would choose to post for the next 5 weeks. A bit over-the-top? Yes it is. All right, let's get on with it.
This first one is a suggestion from a dear friend, Beth Hopkins. I hadn't heard this song before she sent me the link and I absolutely love it. It's so fun! Well, the tune is fun, but the lyrics are actually pretty sad. Still, the boys make it fun, so we'll have a good time anyways.


This next one (yes, I'm posting more than one this time because I couldn't choose) is one of my favorites to watch. They must have been so amazing to see live. I can only dream.


This third one is from their movie "Help!" It's a great song and the video is super fun. Also, I would give my right eyebrow to be that girl in Paul's arms.


Last, but not least, another suggestion from dear Beth. Thanks, Beth!


Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment