Friday, July 1, 2011

The Beatles Fridays

So I've decided to start something new on my blog. It will be a weekly dedication to arguably the most talented group of guys ever, and naturally my favorite band- The Beatles.
I've always liked The Beatles, even as a young child my brothers and I would play their songs and pretend to be them while singing along. Only recently did I realize how much I like them, that in fact I would consider them my favorites. For awhile I never had an answer to the question "who's your favorite band?" because I like a lot of different music, but the one constant through my life (in regards to music) is The Beatles. Of course, everyone likes The Beatles, and knows they're most famous songs, but I'd like to think my appreciation goes beyond that, especially since I probably have more of their songs in my itunes than anything else.
So here's to the Fab Four. (This has to be one of my favorite songs by them. Also my favorite movie they've made.)

1 comment: